Rule 1- Post the rules.
Rule 2- Say 11 random things about yourself.
Rule 3- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 4- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 5- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Sorry, I am le tired. Feel free to answer Kate's questions, though!
01. I'm very short. I haven't even broken five feet.
02. I've been with my fiancee for four years now. I kind of like him, I guess.
03. I hope to go to Library School one day, even though I don't really look forward to going back to school.
04. I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter, or for a talking animal to tell me I'm magical, or for something in the vein to happen and change my life forever.
05. This is my second livejournal, and this month marks my tenth year on LJ.
06. YA fiction drives me crazy. Every time I try to read it, I end up disappointed. I plan to take recs for the rest of the year and then dedicate next year to reading those YA novels in the hopes I find books I enjoy.
07. On that note, I like to read, but I always feel I'm never reading enough.
08. I alternate between reading fan fiction and reading manga when I have nothing better to do. Right now, it's fan fiction.
09. I am completely uninterested in writing original work most of the time.
10. I hate getting invested in bands, because they always break my heart.
11. I'm tired, so this isn't a fact so much as it is a statement.
01. What's your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
I'm not really a breakfast person. I usually have toast, or some fruit, but I don't really have a "favorite" thing.
02. What song would be the theme song to your life?
Oh, I don't know, not probably one that already exists. In Neil Gaiman's "Anansi Boys", there's a passage about how everyone has their own internal theme song, which might not be very good, but it's theirs. I imagine mine is kind of a hazy, jazzy song that sometimes gets really frantic when the musician feels like it. There aren't any official lyrics, but every once in a while, someone tries rapping over it, just to see what it sounds like.
03. What's a skill you'd really like to learn?
I wouldn't mind learning to draw again, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of hurt.
04. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
I'm actually pretty happy with where I live now. The area, anyway. I wouldn't mind a nicer apartment with less mosquitoes hanging around, but I like the Bay.
05. If someone gave you £100/$150 right now what would you do with it?
(Thank goodness Kate translated the money, because I probably wouldn't have thought to!) This is probably the boringest of answers, but I'd put it in savings.
06. What is your favourite youtube clip?
07. Have you had any interesting dreams recently?
I don't particularly like to talk about my dreams, but I did post about one on my public blog recently. You can read about it here.
08. What's your favourite colour combination?
Brown, pink and white. I know, I like how I have an immediate answer for this, too.
09. What's your favourite episode of your favourite TV show?
That kind of precludes having a favorite TV show, so hmm. I guess I'll just pick a show I really like instead. So, Parks and Rec. My favorite episode is the one where they all get the flu, because nothing is funnier than Chris commanding himself to "Stop. Pooping."
10. What are you looking forward to?
Getting that bracelet I won! I'm excited to see it. :)
11. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Super strength, because I always love the tiny, but powerful characters. Molly from Runaways, Hotaru from Sailor Moon, etc. They're totally my type of hero.